Friday, September 29, 2006

24 Sep to Cincinnati, Ohio

We departed Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and boarded Delta Airlines Flight 5311 to Cincinnati, Ohio. At the Airport Robert and Me discussed about my comments of IVC Program regarding with Philadelphia. Here again, Robert acted as Martha.














At first I got shock since the scenic is pretty difference from Washington D.C. I became more comfy on the next day. So what I got from Phila ? First, I started to understand by my eyes William Pen, Jefferson, Besty’ the first flag, Carpenter House, Independence Hall, Liberty Bell, National Constitution and “We the people”, Quakers, Amish and so on.

At first it seems I was studying those memorial things via Susan, Robert and scenic, but after a while, my brain became as a play ground for rendering the idea, thoughts and feelings of those who started the Philadelphia and the United States.

And finally I decided to study those things. Why ? It’s quite easy to understand for a person who want to get the quality of life before the end of his life, he has to get Right Answers about things that make the world yesterday, today and tomorrow.

If you come so, you should study human being development of this world. To get the point, you have to study all the Human Societies again. If so, why don’t you study the United States Constitutions and related things in your knowledge way. I’m not dare to skip this Great Concepts and History. And I do not hope that it would be enough by studying United States alone, but also we should not miss the other Constitutions and History.

Honestly, I was not so familiar in Constitution or Social Sciences, but I believe in myself, I will catch up in very soon. You know, Internet and Wiki will give me faster understandings than ever.

On the other hand, in Washington, Lincoln was in my mind. In Philadelphia, Jefferson and Franklin were in my mind.

Then Robert ask me that I would like to say to anything to Nancy who arranging the IVC program at Philadelphia or only simple Thank. It’s quite clear that “Simple Thank” is not enough for me for big Nancy and Big Philadelphia. I replied “I cannot describe anything about Nancy, even will not be sufficient”

Nancy Gilboy
President
IVC of Philadelphia
Nancy.gilboy@phila.gov
www.ivc.org

Here, we have shared about this Visitors Programs and me. It’s something look like a picture, there exist so many background objects, colors and few foreground objects. I’m something look like foreground one, but all from Martha, Christ s, Nancy, Robert and all are working systematically to be productive in the program. Thanks you all.















Bye bye Fila, Hello Cincinnati

Cincinnati


Blue sky and clouds might be the today dressing of Cincinnati. An historic Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza became our stay place again.

Airport to the Hotel














This is Cincinnati Sky


























Historic Hotel' Decorations

Desktop







































Welcome Package
















Here we are















After some minutes spending for upcoming appointments, I went out to the Hotel for “Cincinnati Art Museum”
www.cincinnatiartmuseum.org
Oh….m..y…….g…o…d….

“Contemporary Arts Center”

CAC




























SimpArch














CAC Ladder, Feel it !!!



























CAC Lobby's Ceiling, Get Sense ?














Now I was again with the Worlds’ Newest Art Concepts. This is very distinguish Museum that I ever been. It shows the Contemporary Arts only. Here I was making some questions myself “What is Art” “For Who” “For What” “Is the symbols of Human Beings ? ”

As I was seeing the arts and performances, at some exhibit, I felt that all my visions and earings were gradually became diminished to far away but I was hitting by idea, emotions, beliefs and passions of those creators from all walls and floors. These moments are unbelievable. I thought I was getting smaller than I’m again.

As a result, there’ was a question again, how can I feel and study to understand these varieties of arts and performances. Of course, if I could find out the soft things behind these, it might be an answer. But how could I reach behind them. Of course, I’ve to use my heart, that can feel and make feelings and my soul, that can think, analyses as my laboratory.

Who’s “Debbie Brod”?
As I walked around on the top floor of Museum, that is designed for the kids and children, I just met Debbie. After some talks, we became friend. She’s a drawing teacher from Art Academy of Cincinnati. At that time she was making a colorful tent for kids, it attract me so much then I asked her “What the idea of this ? ”

CAC for Childern








































She explained me this tent is using color transparent cloths so that the light can come-in and it will make any children happy who enter in this little tent. Yes, it is. I definitely know that there will not be a kid who will not happy by entering into this tent. I though Debbie built this not by her experiences and hands, but by her simple hearts, may be for her little daughter or may be for other kids. There are lots of arts that kids can feel and play on this floor. And I thought the kids around Cincinnati are very lucky to get persons like Debbie and this kind of Museum. From here, I really wish all kids around the world to get the similar things and happiness.

Debbie















Debbie Hut for Kids














Cincinnati Buildings

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,Ye!
I finally checked out your blog! Wow! Lots here! I'll come back again and wander around some more...

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]ivlp-ye.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research shows that nearly 70% of all U.S. grownups are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home