Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sep 16 Starting Point at Washington D.C

Arrived on "One Washington Circle Hotel" at 8:30 PM, Sep 16, 2006















What are the differences among BKK - Narita - Chicago Airport ?

BKK, Don Muang Airport is shine and busy but the service guys and information counter didn't work as I expected. There, few can speak English so that it seems something difficult for a person like me. And when the staffs see the visitor cannot speak Thai and if he's other asian, they do make medium respects, not the hearty one.

In Narita and Chicago, the relation between clients and services are very good. Narita is just a transit point and I could not make much comments on it. But in Chicago, it seems that public service officers do their jobs as their own jobs. They are very responsible and dynamic. If I'm going to compare, BKK and Chicago airport, Chicago is not pretending to be a busy one, it's really works and busy. Chicago Airport attracts the travellers by her works of transportations, not adding by the shoppings or shinings or others...like Bangogk. But airplane are always queing to take off. Do you ever imagine the airplanes are moving non-stop on the background Orange Colored sky ? Serive officers always try their best, they are result oriented.

I didn't have chances to take photos in BKK and Chicago Airport since BKK Airport played my time with non-informative works while Chicago Airport make me tight transition time between Ariival and Departure Terminals. Even I've to take the exclusive special train for Transition in the Chicago Airport and you could easily imagine that the system works for high volume travellers in right time.

Narita, Japan Airport

7 Comments:

Blogger peacelion said...

I feel that You look mature than Your age.I would like to blog like you while I am being in ZEEPINGYI training refresher course

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please seek your dreams in America and let me have a chance to hear of your story.

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!!
its superb!

1:53 AM  
Blogger littlenyi said...

Pls blog and share your trip updated continuously.......

2:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very happy for you.
Congratulation!
Have a nice future.
:-)

10:21 AM  
Blogger yadanar said...

ako...

I'm very happy to hear your story.I'm feeling that I were together with you through your trip.

:)

1:30 AM  
Blogger kkwinmoe said...

Hello
Dear Saya Ko Ye
I feel very proud of you do your job and trip.

Wishing You
"Can Laugh Forever"

Sincerely yours

Kyaw Win Moe(Mr.)
kkwinmoe

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home