Sunday, September 17, 2006

17 September Evening Tour

A light tour to NGA and surroundings

I got chances to explore the Washington D.C places before starting my IVLP Programs. I took pictures of White House, National Gallery of Art West and East Buildings, States Capitol, Informal African Part and Washington Monument.

At 5:00 PM I tried the Cab to reach the National Gallery of Art. On the way to there, we stopped and took pictures of White House. It's awesome and marvellous than I thought.

The NGA doors closed at 6:00 PM so that I decided to come here again before I leave Washington D.C. I think I could explore the Modern Arts at the NGA-East Building. But I have to spend lots of time to understand what is NAG on this earth.

Then I continued to the State Capitol Building by walking and took some pictures. Althouhgt I was just touching the Building and Architects by my eyes, what I feel in my heart is that THIS IS A SOFT CITY, I mean knowledge and services city. People are heartly understand and respect the civil etiquettes and responsiblities. This is a very distinguish feature of the City I think. Unfortunately, I haven't been to other Western and American cities so that it will not be a perfect comment of me whether this city is the best on earth or not. Nice citizens, drivers, services and good buildings are a few symbols of the city.

Then I walked back to the Hotel. It was a long walks but it's gave me lots of idea and thoughts on the way. Although the night could hide some beauty of city, but it cannot hide the City's Soul (Soft Power of City).








































1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Impressive work! Yeah USA is great and its all destinations really invited. Your all photographs are gorgeous and give a clear view just like real. Your overall travel experience motivates me to visit the Washington DC tour. That’s the reason I’m looking for bus tours from Boston to Washington DC . I’m truly glad and ready to collect lots of memories as you have.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home