Saturday, September 23, 2006

21 Sep To Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

On the morning, we went to the Vice President of Innovation Center, Harlton. She and me have lots of common things in education. I think I meet the right person. Do you imagine what it is look like when you see a person who have same focus?













Hartley Hobson
Vice President
Innovation Center
For Community and Youth Development
http://www.theinnovationcenter.org
Takoma Business Center
Mary Land (Land own by Mary)















For the lunch time, we met at the Martha’ office and summarized my experiences of Washington D.C. For me, I got the idea of a business style American Lunch. When I learn the American’s Lunch, Dinner and Cuisine, I see the way American people are reflections of the way American people works. There’ not much formal things and protocols. If you open you mind and understand the way American work, it’s more easy for you to understand the American Lunch and Dine and Cuisine.

Christ Martha Me and Robert(Photo)














Then we got back to the hotel and prepared luggage for Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Bye bye Washington D.C, hello Phila.

















I took a picture of typical police car in Washington D.C. Washington city have 5 hospitals so that we often heard the Ambulance alerts. Washington D.C is place of Museums and Arts not only for making political policies.














Union Station might be a hub of Washington D.C transportation network. I saw lots of antique crafts in the Station.
















Robert shared lots of historical information about Philadelphia and Dolley Madison on the train. Form this point, Robert would also take some of Martha’ tasks. I was very pleased about that because I was not a guy storing information and thoughts myself. I always love to shared my experiences to others.

We reached to the Marriot Courtyard Hotel(http://marriott.com/default.mi)http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/PHLDC hotel at late evening. All the Hotel arranged by the US Department are pretty nice ones. There’ I’ve to learn the fashions of modern American Hotels. They all provide Iron and there always coin operated washing machine, it’s a way for easy traveling I think. You do not need to pack lots of dresses and clothes.














We gone for supper to the Little Pete. On the way back to the Hotel, Robert told Ted’s and his Montana Grill Dining. Then Robert bought a rose to his friend Jessica who noticed us to get Breakfast Coupons at the Marriott Hotel.














Philadelphia night was still young for me but I gone to bed for beautiful tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home