Friday, September 29, 2006

29 Sep

At 10:00 AM, we were at the Space Center (http://www.spacecenter.org/) and started exploring our Tour. Although we got one and half hour, I felt satisfy.














In my programs, I’ve focused on the U.S Histories, Arts and Civil Life but I’ve totally forgotten the Space Technologies of U.S. It might be another big difference between U.S and others. With this Space Technology, U.S would be a representative of earth to the other aliens and strangers of the Universe 














Here some questions for myself, what is U.S financing plan for Space Programs, what is Texas Economy and Space Programs. I’ve to take more time to understand these things. This is a Great achievement not only for U.S but a proud for all who staying on the earth.

Without knowing these things, it will never be a perfect study about U.S. I think I’m so lucky for getting there. I’ve watched a 15 minutes movie of Starship Gallery. Thanks much Paul and Alan for arranging and reaching me to there.














This Space Center is not only a place to study the Space Technologies but also very good for children to familiar sciences with funs. A must place for a children.














The time is so limited so that I started my lunch on the Car. Don't you think I’m gradually becoming an American. Listening and taking lunch on the car would be a reflection of today American businesses’ fashions. But this is very good and practical. I really enjoyed it. This is my American Lunch.

And in the Houston, I can not stop is making lots of Photos form the car seats. Do you think it is easy to get a good and meaningful photos from the car seat while the car is moving on the road, especially on the roads like Houstons’ high way ? Have you ever take photos from the car ? It’ feel very good. I’d make a private photo album for the cities that I passed in the U.S. But all the photos will be taken by on the road photos. I’d approach and show a city from the point of view of flat roads, spaghetti roads, post modern buildings, trucks, SUVs and grasses.

Houston' Photos
























































On the way to next appointment, Robert requested Alan to tune some Spanish Radio Channel, this is a kindness of Robert to me that he want me to feel the some Spanish music. The soft Spanish music came out and Alan explained that this is a romance channel. Anyway I loved it. And I requested to tune Rock Channels since I understand that Texas is very famous for Rock. We, Burmese people very familiar with Rocks and Rocks Band such as Queen, Bon Jovi, Guns & Roses, Aero Smith. Sooner, we got the Classical Rock in the car. Very pleasant for me.

Then I asked to them that is there any Music and Sound Museum in the United States, recordings of the sound of nature, people, important radio broadcasting, tire squeezing noises of Houston’ Car and etc. Robert answered there are some places of Musical Museum in Cincinnati and Seattle.

On the way, I saw and all the Truck Drivers were very willing to greet and smile when I waved my hands and made smiles to them. It seems they are working with funs. Is this also an American Style?

Then we met Mr. Nick Cooper at the office of Institute of International Education. We shared some philosophies about histories, economics and environments. He’s very cool and friendly.

Mr. Nick Cooper
Houston Independent Media Center














He’s also an artist. The office of IIE very much look like a small museum. I do not have any idea how do they got the fine arts and historic drawings such as Picasso’s painting from the Museum. Amazing. We would go outside for dinner and Radio Show tonight. A great chance to explore more about the city ?

With Christopher in his office














Texas is so broad so that we have to have a map and directions to our destinations. Sometime it seems we got lost. I do not know much about Alan and Robert for these kinds of experiences, for me this make me fun and thoughtful idea.

Houston' Traffic Point














You see, I always try to taste new cuisine, try to get new places, experiences while I’m in the U.S and I try to meet the brand new friends. Everything what I’m doing all the day is meeting Unseen and managing the Unseen Things.

Again you can imagine that we get only 30,000 days for 80 years on this big diversified earth. There are lots of things that can not finish to learn with our limited life span. And consequently I’ve to think myself that “Is it the right way to get the knowledge by reading unlimited books or taking lots of time for internet knowledge surfing or attending endless classes or listening news and people voices ?”. No I do not see the right answer. What is the way that I should do to get the knowledge before the end of my life. Till now, I do not have perfect answers but I’ve an answer that might be a part of answer.

Try to solve the Unseen things and expert in the Management of Unforeseen Things. Do not entertainment the things that we always see or face. Do not take much time on those things but try always on the new things. Love the one that you never done before. The way we consider and think on the way for New Things will be the way we have to focus.

This is my idea only. Please kindly add your idea here for me and others as your comment.

At 3:00 PM, Mr. Lawrance Hillburn, New Horizons Computer Learning Systems welcomed us. First we looked around the Class Rooms. In Houston, Businesses really understand in the investing in knowledge and skills of their staffs. NHCLS is providing such needs in the city and also provide the tailor made programs. This is not only a help to understand a typical Houston Computer Training Center but also give me more idea for Burmese Computer Training Center. Thanks Lawrence.














Mr. Lawrance Hillburn
New Horizons Computer Learning Systems
www.newhorizons.com

Then we got back to the Hotel and I blogged about today till 6:30 PM. Then Nick and me gone out to the city hall and a café. Nick is very good in drumming. He gave me music CDs including his drumming. Thanks Nick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home