Saturday, October 07, 2006

7 Oct - Robert

Mr. Robert Hajeck

I left Seattle at 1:15 UA Flight to Narita, Tokyo. Robert helped me till the end of my trip in U.S. He took lots of responsibilities for me. At first, U.S Department introduce Robert to me as an English Language Officer, then he served a lots more than I expected as follows;

Logistics Management
American Events and History Teller
American Culture Teacher
Tour Guide (Pilot)
English Language Teacher
Moderator &
Alerter
Secretary
Photographer and Event Recorder
Reporter
Entertainment
Friend

He showed how an American live and do things on this earth. I got a lot from him. He always willing to share his experiences and American Histories to me. Also he lead me to the Museums and Centers. All things what he done were perfect and there’ no missed appointment or late appointment along all my trips. He is a catalyst for my knowledge, I got faster knowledge than I expected with him.

There’ one thing that I wanna share with you, he and me agreed that “to share the First Bite of his meal to me whenever we have meal”. He love transferring knowledge and experiences of American Cuisine and the ways of American Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. One day we were in a restaurant, in the Yellow Stone Park at lunch time, he ordered a dish called Rainbow Trout, and I ordered Smoked Salmon. When he started to share his first bite, it’s very delicious. Then soon, I could started ordering Rainbow Trout as my special meal.

Robert is a special ELO I think. Thanks State Department too for giving me Robert for my trip.

Robert took care me till the end of my trip, he' a nice man















This is new Bangogk Airport


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]mSpoYLGsnkS[/url] - pmRqraRYnLPPMmi - http://yuxeflk.com

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home